Are you passionate about writing and have something to say? Looking for some platform to share your informative and engaging articles and blogs? Why not write for us! I Love Aussie is the right place for you. We are always on the lookout for new voices to join our team. We believe that everyone has different ideas and knowledge, and we want to help you share yours with the world.
We welcome submissions on a wide range of topics, so whether you’re an expert in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, traveling, food, entertainment, or something else entirely, we want to hear from you. Furthermore, we charge a small fee for you to add your business information to our site.
We accept a variety of business blogs such as Carpet Cleaning Business, Moving Services, Pest Control, Solar Panels Installation, Air Conditioning services, Flower Delivery, Home Renovation, Plumbing Services, Restaurant, Dentist, Wallpaper Installation, Event Management, Construction, Painting service, Tiling services, Handyman services, Interior Decorators, Lawn & Turf Services, Window Cleaning, Nail salon, Hair salon, Photo Framing, Automobile services, Curtains Blinds, SEO services and many more.
So if you’re interested in becoming a part of our community, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to hear from you! Join us as a Guest Post Writer!
What Topics Can You Write For Us?
Blogs which are rich in content are more successful in delivering the information to your readers. We’re always looking for new and exciting topics to write about on our blog. If you have an idea for a post that you think would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Some of the topics we’ve covered include-
If you have an idea for a post that falls into one of these categories or another that you think would be a good fit, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Which Guest Posts Won’t Be Accepted?
There are a few types of guest posts that won’t be accepted. These include posts that are promotional in nature, posts that are not well-written, and posts that don’t fit the theme of the blog. If you’re thinking about submitting a guest post, make sure it is high quality and relevant to the blog’s audience.
It will be better for you to explore our list of blog and article categories for a better understanding. There are certain blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
Guidelines For Submitting A Post
Check out our requirement for guest blogging so that you can organize and plan your content accordingly. Submitting content with our desired requirement will increase the chance of publishing your content.
- The word count of the article should be 1500 words.
- Try to frame some catchy heading for a blog.
- Check out the pattern of our published blogs.
- The content should be 100% original and unpublished.
- Plagiarized content will get rejected.
- Keep sentences short and reader-friendly.
- You can add outlines to your content.
- We accept content both in Google doc, Word .doc or .docx format.
- If you are attaching images in a doc file, then they must be royalty-free and of high resolution.
- You must frame your doc file with subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make the article more readable and user-friendly.
- You can also add infographics to your content to make them more interactive and informative.
- Do proofreading of your content and check it with Grammarly before submitting.
- You should be open to the changes made after review.
Where to send a well-prepared article?
You can send your well-structured and organized mail to our mail id email@example.com. Also, if you have any queries or want to discuss the topic idea, you can email us your thoughts.