We are glad to see your interest in collaborating with us for Guest Postings – Weight Loss Centres. I Love Aussie is an exceptional blogging website with considerable visits per month, and we are looking forward to getting on board more contributors to add to our guest writers and ranking journey.
If you have something that is unique, a hot topic or a completely new perspective or information to add to the already floating idea on the internet, we would be more than glad to hear from you.
Please take a few minutes to read the complete page to read the requirements and expectations we have from your guest post. This page will answer all your questions regarding our expectations from the guest post.
Did This Make You Meet Us?
Like us, do you believe this too – that paid ads can buy the attention of the users for a small time and PR write-ups through media are about asking people to pay attention to you? If you said yes to it, and you are tired of doing that, but now you want to EARN the attention of the users by posting innovative, unique, and creative guest posts – we are here for you!
We are a go-to resource for many marketers and writers who want to post their write-ups for a minimal fee and get to reach a wide audience. If you have something to share, you might have searched for us from the following searches and ended up being here.
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest blog”||Weight Loss Centres + “contributor guidelines”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest blogger”||Weight Loss Centres + “write for us”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest column”||Weight Loss Centres + “write for me”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest poster wanted”||Weight Loss Centres + “become an author”|
|Weight Loss Centres + inurl:contributors||Weight Loss Centres + “looking for guest posts”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “become a contributor”||Weight Loss Centres + “submit guest post”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest article”||Weight Loss Centres + “guest posts wanted”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “submit your article”||Weight Loss Centres + “submit content”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest post opportunities”||Weight Loss Centres + “contribute to our site”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “contributing writer”||Weight Loss Centres + “submit blog post”|
|Weight Loss Centres + “guest post guidelines”||Weight Loss Centres + inurl:category/guest|
|Weight Loss Centres + “suggest a post”||Weight Loss Centres + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Weight Loss Centres + guest post||Allintitle: Weight Loss Centres + write for us|
|Allintitle: Weight Loss Centres + submit blog post||Weight Loss Centres + “submit blog post”|
If that is true, and you are here to contribute and provide our readers with something interesting to read, read the guideline and get answers to all the questions you might have about our expectations from the guest blog and the submission process.
What We Are Looking For In The Blog
The successful guest post submissions should have a few things, which we look forward to in your blog too. Here’s what you must keep in mind while writing for us –
Content Writing Style –
- Do not write content in the form of essays. Use a writing form that is appealing to the audience. A successful post should be data-driven, informative, and to the point.
- Include Headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the content skimmable, readable and of high-quality
- Limit the number of sentences in a paragraph to five to six
- Do not add Jargons or buzzwords in the content
- Keep the sentences small and crisp
- Keep the blog in active voice and minimize the use of passive voice
- The feel of the blog should be in sync with the blogs posted on the website
- Compelling arguments and high-quality writing
Content & Formatting Guidelines –
- Your blog must be 1500 words at least.
- We have a wealth of topics added to our website. Choose the one that interests you and write the content around the same. (Find the topics we cover in the sections given below)
- Add infographics, data, graphs, and quotations with their sources mentioned.
- Use H1, H2, H3, and H4 tags where necessary
- Keep the title within the limit of 65 characters/7-8 words. Small and tidy titles catch the attention quickly.
- Add only one link to your website.
Blog Post Types –
After conducting an extensive study on our existing posts, we found a few types of posts performed really well, while the performance of others went dull. Thus, to maintain a consistent level of performance, we accept Guest Posts for the categories that do well for us and our readers. The types include –
- How-to guides
- Tools/tips and techniques
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Create ideas or real examples
- Smart practices
- Things to do/remember, and more
Know Our Audience –
Our audience already has experience in their fields and are aware of what they do. But, to advance their skills they are always on the lookout for authentic knowledge.
They look for tools, new ways, techniques, or strategies that can help them make the task easier and complete quickly.
If you have something actionable to share with our audience that can help them advance their working style, we would love to hear from you.
What We Can Not Accept
There are a few things which we simply can not accept, including-
- Plagiarised content
- A content topic that we have covered already
- Offensive or inaccurate content
- Content that purely adheres to link building scheme
- Content having property listings
- Content related to job posts
- Blogs that are not in sync with our content theme
- Post that is more of a press release
- If the content is more promotional than being educational
- Post including the mentions of gambling events
Ready With The Draft? Submit it To Us!
Are you ready with your draft? Here is where you can share it with us – on our email – firstname.lastname@example.org We are always available to solve any of your problems – even if it is about checking which subheading to add and which not, what is the right topic you must choose to suit your niche, or if you simply need a brainstorming, we are just an email away. Have a topic in hand that should reach the audience? Let’s get started today!