Be it through guest posts, a publishing house, or a candid blog, every writer dreams of seeing their works being read and liked by the readers. And now to aid this dream, I Love Aussie is here with a high-authority platform to give the writers out there a chance to publish their work.
Anybody who has a unique idea for a blog has first-hand experience with a strategy or something new that will offer great knowledge to the readers and shall share with us what they have in hand.
Talking about the guest post, the real idea of investing in posts from varied writers is to create a collection of unique ideas from all around the world and post something that satisfies the in-demand motifs of our readers.
So, if you are the one willing to pen down something new for us and your benefit alike, take out a few minutes to read these guidelines before you start with your guest post.
Did This Make You Meet Us?
The actual motive behind writing a guest post is something every SEO expert understands, which is not just about enhancing the reach or boosting the SEO but it is also about interacting with a completely new audience and generating organic leads.
Besides offering all the knowledge we also want to be the eye opener to the readers about how easy things can get if they read and work on their skills. Thus, if you have come here to share a post, these or similar searches might have made you land here.
|Travel Insurance + “guest blog”||Travel Insurance + “contributor guidelines”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest blogger”||Travel Insurance + “write for us”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest column”||Travel Insurance + “write for me”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest poster wanted”||Travel Insurance + “become an author”|
|Travel Insurance + inurl:contributors||Travel Insurance + “looking for guest posts”|
|Travel Insurance + “become a contributor”||Travel Insurance + “submit guest post”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest article”||Travel Insurance + “guest posts wanted”|
|Travel Insurance + “submit your article”||Travel Insurance + “submit content”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest post opportunities”||Travel Insurance + “contribute to our site”|
|Travel Insurance + “contributing writer”||Travel Insurance + “submit blog post”|
|Travel Insurance + “guest post guidelines”||Travel Insurance + inurl:category/guest|
|Travel Insurance + “suggest a post”||Travel Insurance + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Travel Insurance + guest post||Allintitle: Travel Insurance + write for us|
|Allintitle: Travel Insurance + submit blog post||Travel Insurance + “submit blog post”|
If these searches, for real, made you meet us, you got the platform you were in search of to share your thoughts. Read the guidelines to proceed further.
Guidelines For Framing Your Guest Post
You might be a long-term practitioner of one of the fields mentioned above, an influencer, writer, researcher, or enthusiast, and you might have your story to share. Well, if you are one of those, we will be more than glad to hear from you. But there is a certain guideline we follow which applies to all our posts and we would like you to follow them too, which include –
- Make your blog of at least 1500 words.
- With simple words frame crisp and clear sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Keep the paragraphs small. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences each.
- Share content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- To make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality, add headings, subheadings, and bullet points.
- Use proper formatting – H1, H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- We would ask you to eliminate jargon and buzzwords like holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Keep every section the same length.
- To add value to the content, attach images, build graphs, put in data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- Your blog time and style shall match our website content and its style or tone. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add images, data, graphs or quotation sources you put in the blog.
- Stay open to changes after the review process and working with the editor.
Topics We Expect You to Write On
Since in every niche or field there is a considerable gap between the audience and the experts, I Love Aussie takes an initiative to bridge that gap and bring enlightenment. How? By offering expert insights on varied niches in our blog. These are the topics we cover, and you can choose to write on, including –
- Lawn & Turf Services
- Automobile services
- Moving Services
- Event Management
- Handyman services
- Plumbing Services
- Painting service
- Pest Control
- Solar Panels Installation
- Photo Framing
- Nail salon
- Tiling services
- Wallpaper Installation
- Air Conditioning services
- SEO services
- Flower Delivery
- Home Renovation
- Window Cleaning
- Interior Decorators
- Carpet Cleaning Business
- Curtains/Blinds and more.
Things we Say A Big NO To
It is better not to add some things to the blog than to get declined because of them. Things we and you should say no to in the blog include –
- Job posts
- Press releases
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered or published
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Where Will I Love Aussie Share & Market Your Content?
I Love Aussie will share your content on the website’s blog page. Once the post goes live, you can also mention it and share it through your entrepreneur network, e-newsletter, and social media to increase the reach of your post.
The Procedure for Submitting Your Guest Post
After making sure your content is in sync with our guidelines and is grammatically correct, you can share the draft at email@example.com. However, if you have queries related to the post, guidelines, difficulty in choosing the topic, or want a brainstorming session, you can write to us in the same mail.