I Love Aussie is dedicated to nurturing the knowledge of every person who gets to read what we post. And we are always open to quality and unique content from writers who want to share their knowledge with readers with the motive to spread enlightenment, data, facts, new insight and more.
If you are an SEO company, want to share your content on behalf of the client, are a content writer, social media enthusiast, or someone willing to share knowledge, we are here for you. Because, we value being a platform where you can share something that adds value to the reader’s feed and read. At I Love Aussie, we believe our readers deserve the best knowledge to succeed. And for that, we want expert writers like you to share your content with us to empower and inspire our readers.
Got something new to share? Frame it in the form of a blog, and share it with us! But! Before you jump directly into writing, we have got a few guidelines that you must follow. Please take a moment to read it all and prepare your blog applying these guidelines.
If you are seeking for a place to share your articles and information with a large and engaged audience, Then you can contribute to our website about Australia and its cities Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, or Canberra.
What Helped You Hear About Us?
If you are here and reading our write for us page, we believe you are an expert who knows how important Guest Posting is for SEO and increasing reach!
Want to interact with the audience through your content ideas, spread awareness, increase reach, attract new leads, get more visibility, and boost ranking? Take leverage of the I Love Aussie, a high-authority website that you must have found through the following searches.
|Technology + “guest blog”||Technology + “contributor guidelines”|
|Technology + “guest blogger”||Technology + “write for us”|
|Technology + “guest column”||Technology + “write for me”|
|Technology + “guest poster wanted”||Technology + “become an author”|
|Technology + inurl:contributors||Technology + “looking for guest posts”|
|Technology + “become a contributor”||Technology + “submit guest post”|
|Technology + “guest article”||Technology + “guest posts wanted”|
|Technology + “submit your article”||Technology + “submit content”|
|Technology + “guest post opportunities”||Technology + “contribute to our site”|
|Technology + “contributing writer”||Technology + “submit blog post”|
|Technology + “guest post guidelines”||Technology + inurl:category/guest|
|Technology + “suggest a post”||Technology + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Technology + guest post||Allintitle: Technology + write for us|
|Allintitle: Technology + submit blog post||Technology + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Technology Australia”||Write for us + “Technology Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Technology Adelaide”||Write for us + “Technology Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Technology Brisbane”||Write for us + “Technology Canberra”|
If you landed here searching the mentioned above keywords, you are at the right place. However, now that you would like to frame a blog for us, here are a few things to consider.
Topics To Choose From
Our website provides content having tips, guides, tricks, and suggestions to readers working in various niches every day. Thus, we work and write around several categories: you can choose the topic, write the blog around one, and submit it to us.
- Pest Control
- Moving Services
- Event Management
- Handyman services
- Plumbing Services
- Painting service
- Lawn & Turf Services
- Automobile services
- Solar Panels Installation
- Photo Framing
- Nail salon
- Tile Flooring services
- Wallpaper Installation
- Air Conditioning services
- SEO services
- Flower Delivery
- Home Renovation
- Window Cleaning
- Interior Decorators
- Carpet Cleaning Business
- Curtains, Blinds and more.
If you want to target the world in one or several categories, we welcome you to our growing team.
Do’s & Don’t in Guest Blog
In the Dos and Don’ts section, we have added things that we want and do not want in our content. Kindly take note of these guidelines to frame the content.
Content and formatting Do’s for your guest post include –
- Make your blog of at least 1500 words.
- Share content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- Use crisp and simple words and sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Do not use jargon and buzzwords like holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Content should have small paragraphs. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences.
- Make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality, by adding headings, subheadings, and bullet points.
- Add proper formatting using H1, H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- Keep every section the same length.
- To add value to the content, attach images, build graphs, put in data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- The content should match the tone of our website blog. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add sources of images, data, graphs or quotations you use in the blog.
- You must stay open to changes after the review process.
If the content in any form has the following, we will not be able to accept it –
- Job post
- Press release
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered or published
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Know Our Target Audience
Our readers come from a wide range of fields belonging to diverse niches. Our readers and listeners know what they are into and are well familiar with it. But they are on an onlook of new ways, tactics, strategies, tools, and tricks that can make their task easy, simplified and less time taking.
Thus, our writers have to be experts that give away distinctive and meaty knowledge to the audience to simplify their journey.
To Submit Your Blog Post, Drop Your Mail At
Once you have made sure your blog follows our guidelines, is in sync with the style, and is grammatically right, you can share it at email@example.com
However, in case you have queries or questions regarding the topics or framework of the content, feel free to reach us on the same mail.