As a guest writer in I Love Aussie, you will impart knowledge and information to our readers, create an influence over them, and inspire them to do new things. When you post at I Love Aussie, you get to reach a wide audience. We have a considerable number of views per month, and we are looking forward to adding new writers to our guest list.
Do you think you have something new and hot to share that will entice the audience and make them read it? Well, if you have something like that – let those thoughts reach us! We would be more than glad to hear from you.
For a guest post to be successful, it needs to be rich in content, detailed and packed with information. If you wish to get your Guest Post featured on our website, take a few minutes to read through the guidelines and apply.
What Searches Made You Land Here?
When you realize how guest blogging can help you engage more audiences, attract more traffic, and boost your ranking, it is surely your desire to have your post published on high-authority blogs with related audiences. Well, if that is something on your checklist, that is what we are here for – to offer you a platform where you post your blogs, earn backlinks, promote your business, and rank high on SERPs.
If you are reading this page, you must have done the following searches to get here.
|Splashbacks + “guest blog”||Splashbacks + “contributor guidelines”|
|Splashbacks + “guest blogger”||Splashbacks + “write for us”|
|Splashbacks + “guest column”||Splashbacks + “write for me”|
|Splashbacks + “guest poster wanted”||Splashbacks + “become an author”|
|Splashbacks + inurl:contributors||Splashbacks + “looking for guest posts”|
|Splashbacks + “become a contributor”||Splashbacks + “submit guest post”|
|Splashbacks + “guest article”||Splashbacks + “guest posts wanted”|
|Splashbacks + “submit your article”||Splashbacks + “submit content”|
|Splashbacks + “guest post opportunities”||Splashbacks + “contribute to our site”|
|Splashbacks + “contributing writer”||Splashbacks + “submit blog post”|
|Splashbacks + “guest post guidelines”||Splashbacks + inurl:category/guest|
|Splashbacks + “suggest a post”||Splashbacks + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Splashbacks + guest post||Allintitle: Splashbacks + write for us|
|Allintitle: Splashbacks + submit blog post||Splashbacks + “submit blog post”|
If that is true, you ended us being at the right place. We believe that these rules help us be consistent with our blog and save writers time in editing.
The Content Strategy You Need To Maintain –
Good things take time, and so do Guest Posts. It requires your time, effort, energy, research, and much more. Thus, we wish every post we receive we could post them on our blog. But for that to happen, every piece we receive should be in sync with these guidelines. Read them and apply to get your valuable post featured on our website –
- Make it plagiarism free
- The word count of the post should be at least 1500
- The content should have headlines, subheadings, bullet points, and small paragraphs, to make the post skimmable and readable.
- Use H1, H2, H3, and H4 formatting wherever suitable.
- If you add data, references to outside content, quotations, graphs, or more, add proper attributes of them
- The topic you choose must not be covered by our blog earlier. However, if you have new data, information, or a completely new perspective on it, we would love to hear from you.
- Do not add filler words or sentences to complete the word count.
- Make the blogs match the writing style, tone and format of the website blog
- Avoid using buzzwords and jargon
- Keep the tone conversational, and friendly yet informative.
- Stay open to changes after the review
Things We Do Not Accept in a Guest Post
There are a few things that are not acceptable for our guest posts –
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered
- Content that purely adheres to link building scheme
- Job post
- Press release to post
- Gambling events
- Property listings
- Link-building scheme
- Offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- Does not match the theme of the blog
Blog Types That Work Best
We have been around in the market for over a decade now, and posted various content types. Experimenting with the types, and analyzing every post type made us realize, there are a few types of posts, that work best for us and attract the attention of the audience, which include –
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- Common topics having NEW and DIFFERENT angles and perspectives
- First-hand experience of an experiment, test, strategy, or more.
- List of tools, tips, and techniques
- How-to guides
- Success Stories
- Inspirational and real stories of people, businesses, or a group
- Smart practices
- Creative ideas or real examples
Topics We Pen Content On
There is a vast variety of topics we cover content on. We accept business blogs on niches, including Pest Control, Moving Services, Solar Panels Installation, Tiling services, Air Conditioning services, Flower Delivery, Home Renovation, Plumbing Services, Restaurant, Dentist, Carpet Cleaning Business, Event Management, Construction, Painting service, Handyman services, Interior Decorators, Lawn & Turf Services, SEO services, Nail salon, Wallpaper Installation, Window Cleaning, Photo Framing, Automobile services, Curtains Blinds, and more.
Did you Write For Us? Send Your Draft Here
The whole point about guest blogging is, you will not understand how it works and how it benefits you organically until you try it. It asks for new content strategy implementations, research, and adopting new styles while writing, but everything is worth it when it gets featured and lends the output. Thus, if it seems interesting and you wish to write for us, we would like to hear from you.
Any of your ideas are valuable to us. You can reach out to us if you need a brainstorming session on how to choose the topic or what to add and not in the Guest post. However, if you have already penned down a post for us, you can send it to us. Send your queries or post to firstname.lastname@example.org