If you are a professional writer or love to write about Social Media, then we would love to hear from you! I Love Aussie is in search of young and passionate writers who can touch the mind of readers and take our platform to new heights.
As a Write for Us contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your insights and perspectives with our readers. We are looking for individuals who can capture the attention of our audience and take our platform to new heights. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to submit a Social Media guest post today!
Social media is one of the most widely used communication channels nowadays. It enables global connectivity and the exchange of knowledge and experiences among individuals. Numerous platforms are accessible, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and others. Each platform has distinct qualities and functions of its own. Facebook, for instance, is excellent for connecting with like-minded individuals, sharing news and experiences with loved ones, and keeping in contact with friends and family.
Instagram is excellent for sharing photographs and videos and interacting with others who have similar interests. Twitter is a fantastic way to keep up-to-date on current events, express your thoughts and ideas on hot subjects, and interact with people who have similar perspectives. Using photographs and videos that vanish after a set period of time, Snapchat is a fun way to connect with friends. There are unlimited options when it comes to social media. It’s a great way to stay connected with loved ones, share your life with others, and make new friends from all over the world.
We provide the option to submit a Social Media guest post to our website. This is a great opportunity to get your work seen by a wide audience and help us promote Social Media awareness.
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then we urge you to submit your article today! To submit a Write For Us Social Media guest post, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information: A link to your blog or website The title and URL of the post. Once we receive your email, we will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
I Love Aussie is a great online platform for both new and experienced authors to contribute their ideas and knowledge about Australia and its cities, including Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Canberra.
How Did You Come Across Us?
If you are a passionate writer who always wants to put forward new ideas or want to post on behalf of a client that adds to the knowledge bucket of our readers, we are here for you! We have a platform you can take advantage of to publish your voice.
Besides, if you value the Guest Posting and have landed on our site, you must have met us through the following searches –
|Social Media + “guest blog”||Social Media + “contributor guidelines”|
|Social Media + “guest blogger”||Social Media + “write for us”|
|Social Media + “guest column”||Social Media + “write for me”|
|Social Media + “guest poster wanted”||Social Media + “become an author”|
|Social Media + inurl:contributors||Social Media + “looking for guest posts”|
|Social Media + “become a contributor”||Social Media + “submit guest post”|
|Social Media + “guest article”||Social Media + “guest posts wanted”|
|Social Media + “submit your article”||Social Media + “submit content”|
|Social Media + “guest post opportunities”||Social Media + “contribute to our site”|
|Social Media + “contributing writer”||Social Media + “submit blog post”|
|Social Media + “guest post guidelines”||Social Media + inurl:category/guest|
|Social Media + “suggest a post”||Social Media + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Social Media + guest post||Allintitle: Social Media + write for us|
|Allintitle: Social Media + submit blog post||Social Media + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Social Media Australia”||Write for us + “Social Media Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Social Media Adelaide”||Write for us + “Social Media Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Social Media Brisbane”||Write for us + “Social Media Canberra”|
If these searches made you come across us, they brought you to the right place. However, because you must be thinking of submitting a Guest Post to our site, we insist on reading this entire page to know the guidelines of the guest post.
This page will answer all the questions you have regarding the write-up. Additionally, it will clarify our expectations from the post and the process of blog submission.
Guest Post Guidelines
There are a few guidelines you must follow to get your guest post accepted.
- We publish only original content which is not published elsewhere. However, we can accept content with the same topic that was published earlier but has new and updated information on it.
- The content should be 100% plagiarism free.
- If you are adding quotations, graphs, data, or images, add proper attributes to it
- You are allowed to add only one link to your website.
Ready to write unique pieces of content? If yes, here are the instructions on how the content should look like.
Formatting And Content Guidelines
A few formatting and content guidelines we prefer, include –
- Send your content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- The blog should be at least 1500 words.
- Use simple and crisp sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Keep your content free from jargon and buzzwords like synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Add small paragraphs. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences.
- Add headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- Make every section the same length.
- Add value by adding images, graphs, data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- The content should match the tone of our website blog. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add sources of images, data, graphs or quotations you use in the blog.
- You must stay open to changes after the review process.
Here Are the Types Of Posts We Accept
After examining and experimenting with posting several types of content, we found a few types that work best for us. Here is the list of what has made the audience visit us more.
- Common topics having NEW and DIFFERENT angles and perspectives (no post will be accepted on topics posted earlier on our site)
- Any first-hand experience of an experiment, test, strategy, or more
- How-to guides
- Success Stories
- Inspirational and real stories of people, businesses, or a group
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- List of tools, tips, and techniques
- Smart practices
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Creative ideas or real examples
An Introduction to Our Audience
Our audience is divided into groups of people that are from varied fields and are finding new ways to exist and advance in their careers and works.
They are familiar with what they are doing but are exploring their fields to get some new ways to make the work easy and advance their skills to stand out from the crowd.
They are hungry for new & unique ideas, content, tips, tricks, tactics, strategies, and more to take action and bug with what they are doing.
Things We Can Simply Not Accept
There are a few things that we can not accept. Which include the following –
- Job post
- Press release
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Ready With the Pitch? Share Your Draft
If you are done crafting your blog in sync with our guidelines and instructions, you can share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand you might have queries, questions, or doubts about how you must frame the heading and subheading. In that case, you can mail us, and we can sit down to brainstorm with you. You can also share your queries, and we can reach you back to get started with the guest post.