If you are a professional writer or love to write about Small Businesses, then we would love to hear from you! I Love Aussie is in search of young and passionate writers who can touch the mind of readers and take our platform to new heights.
As a Write for Us contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your insights and perspectives with our readers. We are looking for individuals who can capture the attention of our audience and take our platform to new heights. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to submit a Small Business guest post today!
There are many different kinds of small businesses, and each has its own special opportunities and obstacles. Although beginning a small business can be a challenging endeavor, it can also be tremendously lucrative with careful preparation and execution.
Choosing the appropriate business structure is one of the most crucial steps in beginning a small business. The ideal option will depend on the kind of business and the owners’ objectives among a variety of possibilities. Once the corporate framework is in place, it’s time to start thinking about marketing and branding. This is a vital stage in developing a successful small business since it will help to attract clients and build awareness.
Another crucial part of running a small business is money management. This involves activities like cash flow planning, budgeting, and bookkeeping. It’s crucial to keep track of all revenue and costs, so that you may make educated judgments about where to spend resources. Your small business may be prosperous and long-lasting with the aid of sound financial management.
We provide the option to submit a Small Business guest post to our website. This is a great opportunity to get your work seen by a wide audience and help us promote Small Business awareness.
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then we urge you to submit your article today! To submit a Write For Us Small Business guest post, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: A link to your blog or website The title and URL of the post. Once we receive your email, we will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
I Love Aussie provide a platform to share your articles and information with a large and engaged audience. Hundreds of people interested in knowing about Australia and its cities Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra can read our articles daily or weekly.
How Did You Come Across Us?
If you are a passionate writer who always wants to put forward new ideas or want to post on behalf of a client that adds to the knowledge bucket of our readers, we are here for you! We have a platform you can take advantage of to publish your voice.
Besides, if you value the Guest Posting and have landed on our site, you must have met us through the following searches –
|Small Business + “guest blog”||Small Business + “contributor guidelines”|
|Small Business + “guest blogger”||Small Business + “write for us”|
|Small Business + “guest column”||Small Business + “write for me”|
|Small Business + “guest poster wanted”||Small Business + “become an author”|
|Small Business + inurl:contributors||Small Business + “looking for guest posts”|
|Small Business + “become a contributor”||Small Business + “submit guest post”|
|Small Business + “guest article”||Small Business + “guest posts wanted”|
|Small Business + “submit your article”||Small Business + “submit content”|
|Small Business + “guest post opportunities”||Small Business + “contribute to our site”|
|Small Business + “contributing writer”||Small Business + “submit blog post”|
|Small Business + “guest post guidelines”||Small Business + inurl:category/guest|
|Small Business + “suggest a post”||Small Business + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Small Business + guest post||Allintitle: Small Business + write for us|
|Allintitle: Small Business + submit blog post||Small Business + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Australia”||Write for us + “Small Business Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Adelaide”||Write for us + “Small Business Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Brisbane”||Write for us + “Small Business Canberra”|
If these searches made you come across us, they brought you to the right place. However, because you must be thinking of submitting a Guest Post to our site, we insist on reading this entire page to know the guidelines of the guest post.
This page will answer all the questions you have regarding the write-up. Additionally, it will clarify our expectations from the post and the process of blog submission.
Guest Post Guidelines
There are a few guidelines you must follow to get your guest post accepted.
- We publish only original content which is not published elsewhere. However, we can accept content with the same topic that was published earlier but has new and updated information on it.
- The content should be 100% plagiarism free.
- If you are adding quotations, graphs, data, or images, add proper attributes to it
- You are allowed to add only one link to your website.
Ready to write unique pieces of content? If yes, here are the instructions on how the content should look like.
Formatting And Content Guidelines
A few formatting and content guidelines we prefer, include –
- Send your content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- The blog should be at least 1500 words.
- Use simple and crisp sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Keep your content free from jargon and buzzwords like synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Add small paragraphs. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences.
- Add headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- Make every section the same length.
- Add value by adding images, graphs, data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- The content should match the tone of our website blog. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add sources of images, data, graphs or quotations you use in the blog.
- You must stay open to changes after the review process.
Here Are the Types Of Posts We Accept
After examining and experimenting with posting several types of content, we found a few types that work best for us. Here is the list of what has made the audience visit us more.
- Common topics having NEW and DIFFERENT angles and perspectives (no post will be accepted on topics posted earlier on our site)
- Any first-hand experience of an experiment, test, strategy, or more
- How-to guides
- Success Stories
- Inspirational and real stories of people, businesses, or a group
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- List of tools, tips, and techniques
- Smart practices
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Creative ideas or real examples
An Introduction to Our Audience
Our audience is divided into groups of people that are from varied fields and are finding new ways to exist and advance in their careers and works.
They are familiar with what they are doing but are exploring their fields to get some new ways to make the work easy and advance their skills to stand out from the crowd.
They are hungry for new & unique ideas, content, tips, tricks, tactics, strategies, and more to take action and bug with what they are doing.
Things We Can Simply Not Accept
There are a few things that we can not accept. Which include the following –
- Job post
- Press release
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Ready With the Pitch? Share Your Draft
If you are done crafting your blog in sync with our guidelines and instructions, you can share it with us at email@example.com
We understand you might have queries, questions, or doubts about how you must frame the heading and subheading. In that case, you can mail us, and we can sit down to brainstorm with you. You can also share your queries, and we can reach you back to get started with the guest post.