Looking forward to sharing your content with a large audience on a top-notch blogging platform? I Love Aussie is the option for you to make a good and worthwhile collaboration. And we are also looking forward to adding new Guest writers to our list to contribute to our growing list and ranking.
Blogging has always been one of the best search engine optimization tactics to rank high on SERPs, but Guest Blogging has taken it a step further. However, if you are like us, you know how important Guest posts are to earn the attention of your users in contrast to buying their attention through paid ads and using PR. Do you believe this too and want to post content on a platform that has a keen audience? We would like to hear from you.
Got the exceptional writing skills and unique ideas on Small Business to share with the audience? Leverage the right place you landed – because we are accepting Guest Blogs at a minimal fee.
I Love Aussie is a great online platform for both new and experienced authors to contribute their ideas and knowledge about Australia and its cities, including Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Canberra.
How Did You Come Across Us?
If you are a passionate writer who always wants to put forward new ideas or want to post on behalf of a client that adds to the knowledge bucket of our readers, we are here for you! We have a platform you can take advantage of to publish your voice.
Besides, if you value the Guest Posting and have landed on our site, you must have met us through the following searches –
|Small Business + “guest blog”||Small Business + “contributor guidelines”|
|Small Business + “guest blogger”||Small Business + “write for us”|
|Small Business + “guest column”||Small Business + “write for me”|
|Small Business + “guest poster wanted”||Small Business + “become an author”|
|Small Business + inurl:contributors||Small Business + “looking for guest posts”|
|Small Business + “become a contributor”||Small Business + “submit guest post”|
|Small Business + “guest article”||Small Business + “guest posts wanted”|
|Small Business + “submit your article”||Small Business + “submit content”|
|Small Business + “guest post opportunities”||Small Business + “contribute to our site”|
|Small Business + “contributing writer”||Small Business + “submit blog post”|
|Small Business + “guest post guidelines”||Small Business + inurl:category/guest|
|Small Business + “suggest a post”||Small Business + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Small Business + guest post||Allintitle: Small Business + write for us|
|Allintitle: Small Business + submit blog post||Small Business + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Australia”||Write for us + “Small Business Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Adelaide”||Write for us + “Small Business Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Small Business Brisbane”||Write for us + “Small Business Canberra”|
If these searches made you come across us, they brought you to the right place. However, because you must be thinking of submitting a Guest Post to our site, we insist on reading this entire page to know the guidelines of the guest post.
This page will answer all the questions you have regarding the write-up. Additionally, it will clarify our expectations from the post and the process of blog submission.
Guest Post Guidelines
There are a few guidelines you must follow to get your guest post accepted.
- We publish only original content which is not published elsewhere. However, we can accept content with the same topic that was published earlier but has new and updated information on it.
- The content should be 100% plagiarism free.
- If you are adding quotations, graphs, data, or images, add proper attributes to it
- You are allowed to add only one link to your website.
Ready to write unique pieces of content? If yes, here are the instructions on how the content should look like.
Formatting And Content Guidelines
A few formatting and content guidelines we prefer, include –
- Send your content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- The blog should be at least 1500 words.
- Use simple and crisp sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Keep your content free from jargon and buzzwords like synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Add small paragraphs. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences.
- Add headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- Make every section the same length.
- Add value by adding images, graphs, data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- The content should match the tone of our website blog. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add sources of images, data, graphs or quotations you use in the blog.
- You must stay open to changes after the review process.
Here Are the Types Of Posts We Accept
After examining and experimenting with posting several types of content, we found a few types that work best for us. Here is the list of what has made the audience visit us more.
- Common topics having NEW and DIFFERENT angles and perspectives (no post will be accepted on topics posted earlier on our site)
- Any first-hand experience of an experiment, test, strategy, or more
- How-to guides
- Success Stories
- Inspirational and real stories of people, businesses, or a group
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- List of tools, tips, and techniques
- Smart practices
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Creative ideas or real examples
An Introduction to Our Audience
Our audience is divided into groups of people that are from varied fields and are finding new ways to exist and advance in their careers and works.
They are familiar with what they are doing but are exploring their fields to get some new ways to make the work easy and advance their skills to stand out from the crowd.
They are hungry for new & unique ideas, content, tips, tricks, tactics, strategies, and more to take action and bug with what they are doing.
Things We Can Simply Not Accept
There are a few things that we can not accept. Which include the following –
- Job post
- Press release
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Ready With the Pitch? Share Your Draft
If you are done crafting your blog in sync with our guidelines and instructions, you can share it with us at email@example.com
We understand you might have queries, questions, or doubts about how you must frame the heading and subheading. In that case, you can mail us, and we can sit down to brainstorm with you. You can also share your queries, and we can reach you back to get started with the guest post.