If you are a professional writer or love to write about Septic Tank Services, then we would love to hear from you! I Love Aussie is in search of young and passionate writers who can touch the mind of readers and take our platform to new heights.
As a Write for Us contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your insights and perspectives with our readers. We are looking for individuals who can capture the attention of our audience and take our platform to new heights. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to submit a Septic Tank Services guest post today!
Any house or company that uses a septic system to handle waste needs septic tank services. Septic tanks may get overwhelmed and result in a variety of issues, including backups, overflows, smells, and health risks, if they are not properly maintained and cared for.
Thankfully, there are several businesses that provide septic tank services. These businesses can assist you in maintaining your septic system so that you won’t have to deal with any of the inconvenience or mess that comes with an overburdened or failing system.
Finding a reliable firm with septic system knowledge is essential when selecting a septic tank service provider. In order to receive all the assistance you require to maintain your septic system operating well, you should also confirm that the company provides a wide range of services.
Pumping, cleaning, and repairs are some of the most popular septic tank services. To get rid of any solids that have accumulated in the tank over time, pumping is required. Cleaning aids in clearing away any built-up scum or sludge, and repairs can be required if the system has any leaks or other damage.
We provide the option to submit a Septic Tank Services guest post to our website. This is a great opportunity to get your work seen by a wide audience and help us promote Septic Tank Services awareness.
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then we urge you to submit your article today! To submit a Write For Us Septic Tank Services guest post, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: A link to your blog or website The title and URL of the post. Once we receive your email, we will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are seeking for a place to share your articles and information with a large and engaged audience, Then you can contribute to our website about Australia and its cities Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, or Canberra.
How Did You Come Across Us?
If you are a passionate writer who always wants to put forward new ideas or want to post on behalf of a client that adds to the knowledge bucket of our readers, we are here for you! We have a platform you can take advantage of to publish your voice.
Besides, if you value the Guest Posting and have landed on our site, you must have met us through the following searches –
|Septic Tank Services + “guest blog”
|Septic Tank Services + “contributor guidelines”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest blogger”
|Septic Tank Services + “write for us”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest column”
|Septic Tank Services + “write for me”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest poster wanted”
|Septic Tank Services + “become an author”
|Septic Tank Services + inurl:contributors
|Septic Tank Services + “looking for guest posts”
|Septic Tank Services + “become a contributor”
|Septic Tank Services + “submit guest post”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest article”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest posts wanted”
|Septic Tank Services + “submit your article”
|Septic Tank Services + “submit content”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest post opportunities”
|Septic Tank Services + “contribute to our site”
|Septic Tank Services + “contributing writer”
|Septic Tank Services + “submit blog post”
|Septic Tank Services + “guest post guidelines”
|Septic Tank Services + inurl:category/guest
|Septic Tank Services + “suggest a post”
|Septic Tank Services + “become a guest blogger”
|Allintitle: Septic Tank Services + guest post
|Allintitle: Septic Tank Services + write for us
|Allintitle: Septic Tank Services + submit blog post
|Septic Tank Services + “submit blog post”
If these searches made you come across us, they brought you to the right place. However, because you must be thinking of submitting a Guest Post to our site, we insist on reading this entire page to know the guidelines of the guest post.
This page will answer all the questions you have regarding the write-up. Additionally, it will clarify our expectations from the post and the process of blog submission.
Guest Post Guidelines
There are a few guidelines you must follow to get your guest post accepted.
- We publish only original content which is not published elsewhere. However, we can accept content with the same topic that was published earlier but has new and updated information on it.
- The content should be 100% plagiarism free.
- If you are adding quotations, graphs, data, or images, add proper attributes to it
- You are allowed to add only one link to your website.
Ready to write unique pieces of content? If yes, here are the instructions on how the content should look like.
Formatting And Content Guidelines
A few formatting and content guidelines we prefer, include –
- Send your content in the form of Google Docs, Word files, or PDF format.
- The blog should be at least 1500 words.
- Use simple and crisp sentences. A good thumb rule is 20 words per sentence.
- Keep your content free from jargon and buzzwords like synergy, vertical, dynamic, cyber, strategy, cutting edge, holistic, benchmarking, paradigm, synergy, tipping point, off‐shoring, and more.
- Add small paragraphs. Don’t let the paragraph get longer than five sentences.
- Add headings, subheadings, and bullet points to make the content skimmable, readable, and high-quality.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 for heading, subheading, bullet points, and wherever necessary.
- Make every section the same length.
- Add value by adding images, graphs, data, and more, where data should be generated within two years.
- The content should match the tone of our website blog. (You can read a few existing blogs to get an idea of what we expect)
- Add sources of images, data, graphs or quotations you use in the blog.
- You must stay open to changes after the review process.
Here Are the Types Of Posts We Accept
After examining and experimenting with posting several types of content, we found a few types that work best for us. Here is the list of what has made the audience visit us more.
- Common topics having NEW and DIFFERENT angles and perspectives (no post will be accepted on topics posted earlier on our site)
- Any first-hand experience of an experiment, test, strategy, or more
- How-to guides
- Success Stories
- Inspirational and real stories of people, businesses, or a group
- Posts in question and accurate answer format
- List of tools, tips, and techniques
- Smart practices
- Industry trends, insight, or data
- Creative ideas or real examples
An Introduction to Our Audience
Our audience is divided into groups of people that are from varied fields and are finding new ways to exist and advance in their careers and works.
They are familiar with what they are doing but are exploring their fields to get some new ways to make the work easy and advance their skills to stand out from the crowd.
They are hungry for new & unique ideas, content, tips, tricks, tactics, strategies, and more to take action and bug with what they are doing.
Things We Can Simply Not Accept
There are a few things that we can not accept. Which include the following –
- Job post
- Press release
- Events related to gambling
- Plagiarised content
- Content on topics already covered
- Property listings
- Content related to the link-building scheme only
- offensive or inaccurate content
- Not educational but promotional
- If the post does not match the theme of the blog
Ready With the Pitch? Share Your Draft
If you are done crafting your blog in sync with our guidelines and instructions, you can share it with us at email@example.com
We understand you might have queries, questions, or doubts about how you must frame the heading and subheading. In that case, you can mail us, and we can sit down to brainstorm with you. You can also share your queries, and we can reach you back to get started with the guest post.