Thanks for showing your interest in guest post writing for I Love Aussie!
We know that search engines only love useful and informative content for users. Therefore, writers from worldwide are welcome to submit a guest post.
You have come to the perfect place if you are looking for a highly reputable guest blogging website to submit your valuable and informative article on Pets. I Love Aussie provides this excellent opportunity for professional and enthusiastic writers to work and grow together. We are seeking authors who can provide our readers with something unique. We are an online blogging platform that publishes stories and high-quality blogs on Pets for small and large businesses.
If you have something to share about Australia and its cities Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, or Canberra that would be of interest to our readers, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re always on the lookout for new contributors to our website. I Love Aussie accept articles on a wide range of topics, including fashion, travel, lifestyle, culture, food, and more. We’re especially interested in articles that offer insights or tips that will be useful to our readers.
List of Search Queries to Find the Right Guest Blogging Sites:
Are you a talented or professional writer searching for well-known guest blogging websites to publish your valuable and informative content on Pets? You are here to help you!
Let’s look at the terms listed below that you can use to find the best guest posting websites. Without further delay! Search for high-authority guest blogging sites right now using this tool.
|Pets + “guest blog”||Pets + “contributor guidelines”|
|Pets + “guest blogger”||Pets + “write for us”|
|Pets + “guest column”||Pets + “write for me”|
|Pets + “guest poster wanted”||Pets + “become an author”|
|Pets + inurl:contributors||Pets + “looking for guest posts”|
|Pets + “become a contributor”||Pets + “submit guest post”|
|Pets + “guest article”||Pets + “guest posts wanted”|
|Pets + “submit your article”||Pets + “submit content”|
|Pets + “guest post opportunities”||Pets + “contribute to our site”|
|Pets + “contributing writer”||Pets + “submit blog post”|
|Pets + “guest post guidelines”||Pets + inurl:category/guest|
|Pets + “suggest a post”||Pets + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Pets + guest post||Allintitle: Pets + write for us|
|Allintitle: Pets + submit blog post||Pets + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Pets Australia”||Write for us + “Pets Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Pets Adelaide”||Write for us + “Pets Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Pets Brisbane”||Write for us + “Pets Canberra”|
Guest Posts / Blogs / Article Topics that We Welcome
We only accept clear and compelling articles in categories such as:
- Digital Marketing
- Cloud Computing
- Project Management
- Financial Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Healthcare Marketing
- Tech Marketing
- And More!
What We Don’t Publish?
We don’t accept guest posts on categories including
- Adult content
- Offensive content
- Religion or Politics
- Too much promotion
- False information
- We don’t accept irrelevant promotional links to websites
Our Content Specifications:
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere.
- We are looking for articles with a word count of at least 1500 + words long.
- You must include a meta-title and description in the content.
- To make your article more readable, break it down into headings, subheadings, bullet points, and quotes.
- Keep your paragraphs short of achieving a higher reading rating.
- Your articles should be free of spelling and grammar errors before you submit them for publication.
- Content should be relevant to our website objectives.
- We accept well-researched, relevant, and information-driven content. We advise you to break down your articles into actionable steps for easy comprehension.
- When it comes to plagiarism, we have very strong policies. Additionally, try to avoid keyword stuffing in your article.
- You can also add relevant copyright-free images, examples, and screenshots to your articles.
- In your content, we have the right to remove links that aren’t relevant to your niche.
- Write in a casual and knowledgeable style.
- The tone of the content must be friendly and speak directly to the reader.
- Avoid being too repetitive or redundant.
- Be careful with spelling and wording. Before submitting your article, proofread the content.
- No more than two self-serving links may be included in a single article. Firstly, one to your website, and secondly, one to your social media page.
Important Information: We pay a small fee that will be reasonable for you to add your useful and valuable content to our site.
Our Submission Process of Guest Post:
After writing the content, you’ll send it in a doc file to email@example.com Our expert team will review the content and revert to you within working hours. We will also inform you if we would like any changes, or if it’s appropriate, then we’ll publish it.