If you are a professional writer or love to write about Historical Landmarks, then we would love to hear from you! I Love Aussie is in search of young and passionate writers who can touch the mind of readers and take our platform to new heights.
As a Write for Us contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your insights and perspectives with our readers. We are looking for individuals who can capture the attention of our audience and take our platform to new heights. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to submit a Historical Landmarks guest post today!
A historical Landmark or heritage site is a recognized location where elements of social, political, military, or cultural history have been preserved for future generations because of its cultural heritage importance. Laws often protect historic places, and several of them have received formal national historic site status.
Any building, setting, location, or construction that has local, regional, or national significance might be considered a historic site. Typically, this also means that the location has to be at least 50 years old.
Increasing physical activity can be accomplished through travel. Visitors must walk a lot as part of many activities at cultural and historical places. Museums, parks, festivals, battlefields, and structures are all included in heritage sites.
We provide the option to submit a Historical Landmarks guest post to our website. This is a great opportunity to get your work seen by a wide audience and help us promote Historical Landmarks awareness.
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, then we urge you to submit your article today! To submit a Write for Us Historical Landmarks guest post, please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information: A link to your blog or website The title and URL of the post. Once we receive your email, we will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Search for Good Blog Posts in Your Niche Types?
Being a passionate blogger, we understand your wish to write and publish your informative content on famous blog sites. To submit your content in your niche, you must find the right blog posting site.
Below are some terms on Google to find famous and high-authority guest blogging websites to submit your content in your niche.
|Historical Landmarks + “guest blog”||Historical Landmarks + “contributor guidelines”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest blogger”||Historical Landmarks + “write for us”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest column”||Historical Landmarks + “write for me”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest poster wanted”||Historical Landmarks + “become an author”|
|Historical Landmarks + inurl:contributors||Historical Landmarks + “looking for guest posts”|
|Historical Landmarks + “become a contributor”||Historical Landmarks + “submit guest post”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest article”||Historical Landmarks + “guest posts wanted”|
|Historical Landmarks + “submit your article”||Historical Landmarks + “submit content”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest post opportunities”||Historical Landmarks + “contribute to our site”|
|Historical Landmarks + “contributing writer”||Historical Landmarks + “submit blog post”|
|Historical Landmarks + “guest post guidelines”||Historical Landmarks + inurl:category/guest|
|Historical Landmarks + “suggest a post”||Historical Landmarks + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Historical Landmarks + guest post||Allintitle: Historical Landmarks + write for us|
|Allintitle: Historical Landmarks + submit blog post||Historical Landmarks + “submit blog post”|
Take the Time to Read Our Guidelines Before Submitting Your Content:
- Articles should have at least 1500 + words excluding the title.
- The readability and SEO scores of the articles should be above average.
- Articles should pass Grammar, Plagiarism, SEO, and Readability checks.
- Content must be 100% original and unique and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- Use proper headings and subheadings to structure content.
- You can break the article body into as many sections as possible to make the content attractive.
- Use simple language.
- You can add a minimum of two internal links to pages within your website that relate to your article topic.
- We only accept high-quality and original content.
- Short paragraphs: try to keep the paragraphs less than 5 to 6 lines. It’s easier to read the content.
- You can add relevant images or graphs to your article and support the content.
- It must be preferable that documents be sent as Word or as GoogleDocs.
- All articles must be edited by grammar, punctuation, style, and content.
- You should follow SEO best practices regarding headings, short paragraphs, skimmable, etc.
What to Avoid:
We do not accept articles on
- Adult content
- Religion or Politics
- Thin content because it offers little value
- Offensive/overly critical content
Some Good Guest Post Topics We Cover Include:
We are interested and passionate about posting articles in the following industries which include:
- Legal Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Wallpaper Installation
- Website Design & Development Marketing
- Digital Marketing Guest
- General Business Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- And More!
(Important note: Only contact us for paid posts. You can get in touch with us for information about our prices).
How to Submit Articles?
Send your complete article and/or pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll review your content and revert to you only on business days.
If your article is selected for publication, we will set a date and you will receive a follow-up email with all relevant information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The ‘I Love Aussie’ team!