Are you looking for a high-ranking website where you can submit informative and engaging articles on Hiking Trails? You are at the right place! I Love Aussie might be the best option to publish the best-quality content on Hiking Trails. We are a reliable platform for you to contribute your useful information, advice, expertise, and learning in the form of articles.
We are always looking for new visions, tips, tricks, strategies, and tactics to help our readers make the right decision for businesses or entrepreneurship. We love what we do, and want to connect with other professional bloggers who also enjoy sharing insightful articles and fresh thoughts.
What Topics Can You Write For Us?
Blogs rich in content are more successful in delivering information to your readers. We are always looking for new and exciting topics to write about on our blog. If you have any thoughts and ideas for a post that you think would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Some of the topics we have covered include
If you have an idea for a post that falls into one of these categories or another that you think would be a good fit, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! Additionally, we charge a small fee that will be reasonable for you to add your business information to our site.
How Did You Find Us?
Everyone has a unique story to share. That’s why; our website is looking for potential writers who can publish high-quality and innovative content to share with our audience.
The big question is how you can find us to share your articles on your website. You can use one of these popular Google search operators to find relevant guest posting opportunities, such as:
|Hiking Trails + “guest blog”||Hiking Trails + “contributor guidelines”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest blogger”||Hiking Trails + “write for us”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest column”||Hiking Trails + “write for me”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest poster wanted”||Hiking Trails + “become an author”|
|Hiking Trails + inurl:contributors||Hiking Trails + “looking for guest posts”|
|Hiking Trails + “become a contributor”||Hiking Trails + “submit guest post”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest article”||Hiking Trails + “guest posts wanted”|
|Hiking Trails + “submit your article”||Hiking Trails + “submit content”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest post opportunities”||Hiking Trails + “contribute to our site”|
|Hiking Trails + “contributing writer”||Hiking Trails + “submit blog post”|
|Hiking Trails + “guest post guidelines”||Hiking Trails + inurl:category/guest|
|Hiking Trails + “suggest a post”||Hiking Trails + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Hiking Trails + guest post||Allintitle: Hiking Trails + write for us|
|Allintitle: Hiking Trails + submit blog post||Hiking Trails + “submit blog post”|
Which Guest Posts Won’t Be Accepted?
There are a few types of guest posts that won’t be accepted. These include posts that are promotional in nature and posts that are not well-written and don’t fit the theme of the blog. If you are thinking about submitting a guest post, make sure it’s high quality and relevant to the blog’s audience. It will be better for you to explore our list of blog and article categories for a better understanding.
There are certain blog types that we don’t upload on our site:
- Gambling events
- Property-related listings
- Adult content
- Job Postings
- Press releases
- Vague ideas
Guidelines for Submitting a Post:
Check out our requirement for guest posts so that you can organize and plan your content accordingly. Submitting content with our desired requirements will increase the chance of publishing your content.
- The word count of the article should be 1500+ words.
- Try to frame some catchy headings for a blog.
- Check out the pattern of our published blogs.
- The content should be 100% unique and unpublished.
- Plagiarized content will get rejected.
- Keep sentences short and reader-friendly.
- You can add outlines to your content.
- We accept content both in Google doc, Word .doc or .docx format.
- If you are attaching images in a doc file, then they must be royalty-free and of high resolution.
- You must frame your doc file with subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make the article more readable and user-friendly.
- You can also add images/Infographics to make your content more interactive and informative.
- Do proofreading of your content and check it with Grammarly before submitting.
- You should be open to the changes made after review.
- Use only simple and personal language.
- Your topics should relate to our readers and be genuinely useful or inspirational.
Where to Send a Well-Prepared Article?
Send your well-structured article doc to our mail id email@example.com . Also, if you have any queries or want to discuss the topic idea, you can email us your thoughts.