Want to share your accounting knowledge with a sizable audience that actively seeks out fresh and interesting content? You are in the right spot, and we would be happy to have you as our next guest blogger. I Love Aussie offers the chance to post content. On topics relating to accounting, bookkeeping, tax, finance, and business, we are looking for engaging guest posts. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated article and blog writer that enjoys writing for the accounting area. Our platform is a fantastic way to showcase your knowledge on a preferred accounting topic. Use I Love Aussie Write For Us to share your knowledge and insights.
The area of finance known as accounting looks into the many items that represent an organization’s or other entity’s economic and financial activity. An essential tool for analyzing a company’s current status and conditions and developing the appropriate plans to boost its financial performance is this documentation. Controlling a business’s expenses and revenue can be done using accounting techniques.
Articles that improve reader awareness, encourage them or enlighten them are preferred by contributors. As a result, we are offering writers and authors a fantastic chance to get recognized and a venue to display their work. Additionally, for a fair charge, you may add your helpful information about accounting to our website.
If you have something to share about Australia and its cities Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, or Canberra that would be of interest to our readers, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re always on the lookout for new contributors to our website. I Love Aussie accept articles on a wide range of topics, including fashion, travel, lifestyle, culture, food, and more. We’re especially interested in articles that offer insights or tips that will be useful to our readers.
Please make sure that your content is:
- Grammatically correct
- 1500 words
- Provide value and information to readers
- Well researched and organized format
Our Successful Blog Demands Following Best Practices:
Try to add the keyword in the title
Keep it catchy so that it catches the reader’s attention
You can check our other blogs for the idea
Place the targeted keyword in the best manner in content
Make use of relevant information
Describe the basis of the topic
Address the benefits and ways to deal or other points according to the topic.
Body Of Content
Try to frame your sentences shorter.
Wherever possible, use bullet points
You can insert images according to the content
As per your preference you can add a link to your business.
You should have complete insight regarding the information you will be providing in content
For spell checker and grammar- Grammarly
Knowing readability, grade level, sentence complexity- HemingwayApp
Your content should have relevant headings. You should use H1, H2, H3, and H4 headings in your content. You should set the styling of your content accordingly.
H1 – The title of the article
H2 – The main sections of the article.
H3 – Sub-heading of H2 content
H4 –Sub-sections of H3 content
We accept only royalty-free images in the content. 970×420 pixels is the standard size that we post on our website. Also, images should be relevant to your content.
Important Note: Our team will do the desired changes and editing in your content. To minimize the chance of editing, you should ensure that your content should remain free from grammatical and technical errors.
How Did You Hear About Us?
You will find our platform the right tool for marketing your business. We believe in organic search engine optimization techniques and if you know the value of guest posting on high-authority websites then you’re most welcome. You can publish your article for promoting your own business or for your clients.
You can use the below provided combination for finding us and doing guest posting on our site:
|Accounting + “guest blog”||Accounting + “contributor guidelines”|
|Accounting + “guest blogger”||Accounting + “write for us”|
|Accounting + “guest column”||Accounting + “write for me”|
|Accounting + “guest poster wanted”||Accounting + “become an author”|
|Accounting + inurl:contributors||Accounting + “looking for guest posts”|
|Accounting + “become a contributor”||Accounting + “submit guest post”|
|Accounting + “guest article”||Accounting + “guest posts wanted”|
|Accounting + “submit your article”||Accounting + “submit content”|
|Accounting + “guest post opportunities”||Accounting + “contribute to our site”|
|Accounting + “contributing writer”||Accounting + “submit blog post”|
|Accounting + “guest post guidelines”||Accounting + inurl:category/guest|
|Accounting + “suggest a post”||Accounting + “become a guest blogger”|
|Allintitle: Accounting + guest post||Allintitle: Accounting + write for us|
|Allintitle: Accounting + submit blog post||Accounting + “submit blog post”|
|Write for us + “Accounting Australia”||Write for us + “Accounting Melbourne”|
|Write for us + “Accounting Adelaide”||Write for us + “Accounting Sydney”|
|Write for us + “Accounting Brisbane”||Write for us + “Accounting Canberra”|
Our Basic Principles
- We try to avoid fluff in our content and if required keep it minimum.
- I Love Aussie deliver our content with honesty to our readers
- We make use of standard terms and terminology so that readers can easily catch them.
- We remain concise with our sentences.
- Our Platform do not use vague words in our content.
- We talk mostly in the present tense.
- We add facts and figures to support our thoughts and words.
- I Love Aussie never over-promise in our content.
- We prefer using a positive tone in our sentences.
Guidelines At A Glance
Check out our requirements for guest blogging so that you can organize and plan your content accordingly. Submitting content with our desired requirements will increase the chance of publishing your content.
- The word count of the article should be 1500 words.
- Try to frame some catchy heading for a blog.
- Check out the pattern of our published blogs.
- The content should be 100% original and unpublished.
- Plagiarised content will get rejected.
- Keep sentences short and reader-friendly.
- You can add outlines to your content.
- We accept content both in Google doc, Word .doc or .docx format.
- If you are attaching images in a doc file, then they must be royalty-free and of high resolution.
- You must frame your doc file with subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make the article more readable and user-friendly.
- You can also add info-graphics to your content to make them more interactive and informative.
- Do proofread your content and check it with Grammarly before submitting.
- You should be open to the changes made after review.
Ready to submit?
You can send your well-structured and organized content to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org Also, if you have any queries or want to discuss the topic idea, you can email us your thoughts.