If you’re looking to get away from your daily routine, consider camping! It’s an excellent way to connect with nature while also recharging your batteries. But in order to make your outdoor adventure enjoyable, it’s important to have the right equipment. From tents and sleeping bags to cooking supplies and flashlights, having the proper camping gear is a must! Whether you’re a first-time camper or an experienced outdoorsman, the right equipment can make all the difference when it comes to having a memorable experience. So take the time to invest in some essential camping items beforehand and enjoy every moment of your adventure!
Camping supplies can take your camping experience to the next level, allowing you to stay safe, comfortable, and prepared for whatever comes your way. Common essentials for anyone hitting the campsite include a tent, sleeping bag, lamps, a first aid kit, cooking gear and more. If you are looking for the best quality camping gear in Gold Coast then look no further. We are here with the list of the best camping equipment stores that will fulfil your camping accessories needs.
1. 4WD Supacentre Varsity Lakes
Established in 2012, the 4WD Supacentre store offers the best quality outdoor products at affordable prices. With a listing of more than 300 products, they are known for offering tested, reliable, and durable camping products. Along with that, they render passionate and professional staff for better customer assistance. So, if you are looking for quality and budget-friendly camping equipment, a 4WD Supacentre store is there for your rescue. They are open 7 days a week. Thus, if you are planning a camping venture, we will suggest you visit their store to get better assistance regarding your requirements. Plus, you can evaluate the quality of their products personally by visiting their store.
|Selling Camping Equipments||Selling kids Camping Equipments|
🕒 Working Hours
Review on Product Review – “Visited the 4WD Supacentre in Campbelltown on the weekend to pick up a few things for our camping setup. Was greeted within a few minutes by one of the sales team, showed them my cart for the online store and she instantly grabbed a trolley and helped we collect all the items and had me on my way in no time. Unpacked all the gear at home (Fridge, Battery, Battery box and Solar Panels) and put it all together and its working flawlessly. Cant wait for our next camping trip and to be able to put it all to a proper test!” – Chris Y
2. Camping Plus
Camping Plus has been in operation since 1996, offering an extensive selection of camping equipment at competitive prices. From tents and sleeping bags to footwear and apparel suited for a range of weather conditions, they have something for everyone’s outdoor needs. With two stores – one physical in Brisbane and another virtual – anyone is able to access their quality products no matter where they are located. Additionally, Camping Plus offers free shipping in certain areas and frequent promotions as well as discounts which can be accessed through their online store catalogs. With Camping Plus’s extensive range of camping equipment, you make the most out of your next outdoor adventure. You can visit them today to stock up on all the essential camping equipment!
|Selling Clothes for Camping||Sellings Campaning Accessories|
🕒 Working Hours
Review on Google – “Friendly staff, the store is clean and tidy and well organized. We easily found what we needed plus a few extras. We will shop here again” – Cherie Bentham
Anaconda came into existence in November 2004 with the purpose of promoting outdoor activities in this increasingly digital lifestyle. You will find Anaconda as a one-stop solution for all camping equipment along with other outdoor adventure equipment. They are among the top listed sporting retailers, who offer a variety and quality products. Moreover, they have the best-recruited experts experienced in ventures such as camping, cycling, rock climbing, etc, who offer the best advice and recommendations to make your camping experience even better. Also, they offer visitors an environment where they can take part in gear activities to test the products. What will be better than this? You will be able to test the quality before buying, so it’s a good deal to catch up.
|Camping Accessories||Clothes For Camping|
🕒 Working Hours
Review on Product Review – “I just had the most amazing customer service from PHIL at the west Burleigh store. He was so helpful, pleasant and went above and beyond for me. So refreshing to see and experience exceptional customer service especially the week before christmas! Thanks Phil you are a legend” – Renae W.
4. Wild Earth
Next, our list has Wild Earth which is an ideal place for all your camping essentials. With an unbeatable selection of the best brands at affordable prices, Wild Earth has everything you need for your best outdoor adventure. Whether it be backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, or even cooking and eating utensils, Wild Earth is dedicated to offering its customers an unequalled experience with purpose and passion. Their prices are competitive and also they offer fast delivery. They also provide the added benefits of a genuine manufacturer’s warranty, expert advice from passionate outdoor staff, access to spare parts and a loyalty program, as well as ongoing customer support and on-location assistance. If you’re looking for more than just a reasonable price, Wild Earth is the place to shop with peace of mind.
|Camping Equipments||Camping Accessories|
|American EXpress||Visa Card|
🕒 Working Hours
Review on Trust Pilot – “I have always found Wild Earth to be utterly reliable, specifically with fast delivery, exchange of returns, description of product and sizing. I can honestly say that Wild Earth is the very first place I look for any of my outdoor clothing and training needs. I have spent a lifetime outdoors this is my go to store for the last ten years, thank you for the professional friendly service.” – M.A. Johnston
5. Cadetshop Pty Ltd
Our list of best camping equipment stores in Gold Coast does not get complete without Cadetshop Pty Ltd. This store had the ministerial authority to sell Australian Defence Force Cadet (ADFC) Uniform products since April 2005. Their products are designed to satisfy the needs of Air Force, Army, and Navy Cadets. They offer new products backed with a guarantee. They also render a range of tailored products based on customers’ requirements and budgets. Along with the military community, they also offer the best quality field equipment for the general public. Their expert staff does their best to source the product required by their customer. Cadetshop covers a wide range of customers as they operate globally to provide equipment to governments, private corporations, and individual persons. Therefore, if you’re searching for really extreme quality, custom-made camping gear, the most highly suggested option for you is Cadetshop.
|Camping Equipments||Camping Accessories|
🕒 Working Hours
Review on Google – “Great range of products and so helpful! I love to support a family business and this husband and wife team are great. They recommend items without trying to upsell and are very reasonably priced too. Thanks guys! Very glad you are around the corner from us!” – Sonia van der Merwe
Now, you have collected the best camping equipment stores in Gold Coast. Start planning your adventurous journey with the help of the best assistance and guide offered by these stores. Whether you go alone or with your loved one, quality camping gear essentials are a must for a safe and comfortable journey. That is why we have listed these handfuls of stores after thorough research and public opinion to make them easily accessible to you. Relaxation is the main aim of camping, so wish you to have a wonderful and safe camping experience with the right tools and gear.
Q.1 What Is The Most Important Equipment In A Camping Activity?
A. One of the main factors that make your camping experience good or bad is the availability of camping essentials. Even though you are an experienced adventure freak, leaving home without the right gear can give you a resentful ride toward the emergency room. Whether you are a professional or a beginner, having the right camping gear is a must. So, below we are listing the most important camping equipment.
- A Tent: This is the most basic and significant camping gear. The weather is unpredictable and in case of rain, heavy due, and snowstorm a tent will provide shelter to you and your other gear. As a result, preventing you from drenching and getting sick.
- Sleeping bag: A sleeping bag will help you in providing you with the best sleep at night irrespective of the cold weather. Plus, it will prevent unknown insects from crawling onto you.
- First aid box: Camping doesn’t involve such extreme activities due to which you experience a life-threatening situation. But hiking in forests and hills can result in muscle pain or small cuts and blisters which require antiseptic to eliminate the risk of infection. As a result, a first aid kit is a must.
- Rain gears and a Lamp: Rain gears will prevent you from getting drenched, which can further expose you to the risk of hypothermia. And a lamp is a must to keep your camp space bright.
Also, along with these above-mentioned camping essentials, you will need a map or compass, cooking equipment, lighter, toiletries, etc. to make your camping comfortable and enjoyable.
Q.2 How Do You Store Your Equipment Safely?
A. Camping is not a one-time venture nor do you purchase your camping equipment again and again. So, storing them safely is a smarter move. Storing your camping gear not only minimizes the space they are taking but also prevents them from damage. Following, we are going to share a few ideas on how you can safely store your camping equipment.
- There are a variety of bags available in the market specially designed to keep camping equipment to prevent them from taking up too much space yet safe. Also, you can use a strong and waterproof tote bag as a substitute.
- Use separate waterproof material bags to prevent your electronics from water, moisture, and clustering with other equipment. Also, you can use clear bags for certain items to make them easily accessible for yourself.
Q.3 What Is The Best Brand For Camping Gear?
A. There are a number of high-quality camping gear manufacturers in Australia that make excellent gear for exploring the great outdoors. Popular brands include OZtrail, Tasmanian Tiger, Hiking Country, and Adventure Kings. Be sure to shop around to find the best deals and quality equipment for your next camping trip!
Q.4 What are the 5 W’s of Camping?
A. When you are camping outdoors there are several factors to keep in mind while packing and setting up your camping gear. These factors are called the 5 W’s which are wind, water, widowmakers, wood, and wildlife.
- Wind– Before you start setting up your tent make sure to identify the direction in which the wind is blowing. Blocking the wind is the primary function of the tent, which further helps in preventing the harsh material from coming towards you through the wind.
- Water– During camping situations, you should be mindful of where you are pacing your tent. Residing your tent near water is not a good idea just in case a storm hits. Make sure to pitch your tent above the water location to prevent yourself from flooding.
- Widowmaker– Widowmakers are said to be naturally occurring incidents that can cause possible injury. Avoiding certain things such as pitching the tent under a dead branches tree or setting the camping area near the water. Nature is unpredictable, hence can lead to unforeseen events.
- Wood– Campfire is the main element of camping, woods are the main element required to start the fire. Then you will need a matchstick or lighter to fuel the fire which is one of the essential pieces of equipment for camping. Set up your camp in a location where you can find plenty of woods.
- Wildlife– Before settling up your camping location be aware of the geographical location, there might be the possibility of residence of dangerous animals. So make sure to look thoroughly for any warning animal signs before camping in that area.
Q.5 What Are The Safety Measures For Camping?
A. Camping is a fun activity as you get close to nature. Also, nature is unpredictable and unforeseen at times. That is why it demands safety measures. A few precautionary steps can make your camping experience safe and memorable.
- The first and most important safety measure is to know where you are. Familiarising yourself with the location and knowing the nearby towns or hospitals, and how to get there in case of emergency is the key to safe camping
- Check the weather condition of the location before visiting. In case the weather forecast is showing a lenient amount of changes be sure to pack your rain gear to avoid any unpleasant situation for yourself.
- Make sure to pack a first aid kit that contains necessary items such as antiseptic, bandages, and medication related to any allergies that you might get during hiking. Camping usually does not involve any activity which can be life-threatening but still, you should always keep precautionary items.